At Woodland Primary School, we aim to ensure that all children grow to reach their potential. Our school provides a caring and nurturing environment where learning, laughter and friendship are at the heart of everything we do.
Through our partnership between home, school and our community, we provide a stimulating learning environment in which to develop the whole child, preparing them for life.
At Woodland we believe that every child is entitled to enjoy their childhood, celebrate individuality and reach their full potential. We aim to do this through:
- Creating a caring school family
- Celebrating everyone’s strengths, efforts and talents
- Fostering curiosity and a love of learning, teaching through an engaging Creative Curriculum
- Offering a wide range of experiences that stimulate children’s minds
- Encouraging respect for others, tolerance, positive behaviour and good manners
- Building strong links between school, home and our local community
- Preparing children for future challenges in a changing world by building confidence, independence and resilience
- Valuing the opportunities we have to contribute to our community and the wider world
- Providing positive role models and supporting our children to become good citizens
We would like every child to take with them happy memories of Woodland and a lifelong love of learning.