Our school has a wide variety of policies, aimed towards providing the best possible care for anyone who visits or attends our school. For your convenience, here are a selection of policies that might be of interest to you.
If you would like a paper copy (or any other format) of any of our documents on our website please speak to the school office, who will provide them to you free of charge. If you require further information please contact the school and we will do our best to help you.
Accessibility Plan 2016-2019
Covid 19 Additional Behaviour Policy
Policy for managing serial and unreasonable complaints
Data Protection Policy
Educational Visits Policy
Equality Policy Statement
Online Safety Policy
Medical Needs Policy
RSE Woodland Policy
Teaching and Learning
Packed Lunch Policy
Keeping Children Safe in School
- Additional Safeguarding Guidance – A response to COVID 19 update
- Appendix 1 Roles, Responsibilities and Entitlements
- Appendix 2 Signs and symptoms of abuse
- Appendix 3 First Contact Referral Form
- Appendix 4 Summary of Multi Agency Meetings
- Appendix 5 Information Sharing 2018
- Appendix 6 Guidance on sexting incidents
- Appendix 7 The Brook Traffic Light Tool
- Appendix 8 Responding and Managing Sexting Incidents
- Appendix 9 Sexual violence & sexual harassment between children in schools & colleges
- Appendix 10 When to call the police guidance for schools and colleges
Woodland Primary School collects and uses pupil information under the Data Protection Act 1998 and the Education Act 1996 which are a lawful basis for collecting and using pupil information for general purposes (and from Article 6 and Article 9 where data processed is special category data from the General Data Protection Regulation from 25 May 2018).
You can view or download our full Privacy notice by clicking the link below:
You may need a product like Adobe Reader (free download) to view our PDF documents on our website.